PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Wednesday 23 June 2021

TheArt for The Ultimate Game Is Completed

 Fully drawn and don't ask how many pages as I have not counted them yet-this time after scanning (I pray my A3 scanner WILL work!) I intend to add page numbers. I do not plan on chapter headings this time but things tend to change when I go into designing the book.

Lettering will be fun. It's a pain in the arse really but it has to be done and it's the only thing I really use the computer for when it comes to art pages -mainly because my hands and fingers cannot handle a pen to letter. I did try at one point to use the computer to try effects and in my opinion ir was a disaster and not something I'll ever try again. In fact, lettering by computer can be fun because occasionally it gives me the opportunity to put more text into a panel and develop characters and add a touch of humour every-so-often.



I'll triple check pages to see if corrections need to be made and then scan and clean before lettering.

So it might be that the original September deadline for publishing will be July or August now. The cover is where things get annoying but I decided on this as a career (that funny noise was me laughing).

Updates as soon as...

1 comment: