PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Saturday 5 June 2021

Volume 2 of Black Tower Super Heroes?


 Since writing that I was going to use 1990s work into the Ultimate Game I have added around 10 bridging pages and reworked a couple of panels. 

However, I have added an extra element to what is going on in the story -someone who is apparently attempting to med rifts in time and space and altering events that have happened in the Black Tower Universe,

I can hear it now: "Reboot!"

No. Everything that happened in the Invasion Earth Trilogy -including the heroes who died is set in stone. No resurrection of characters. The final heroic act has to stand or what was the point?

My question to myself is whetherthis should be a one off book or in parts in volume 2 of Black Tower Super Heroes? That I still have to decide and both options have their + and - points.

1 comment:

  1. Instalments. It's the only way to go! Off home - I'm knackered!

    ReplyDelete