PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Saturday 12 August 2023

For Fun; Which Artist Would I Have Chosen?

 Someone asked me which artist I would have chosen to draw the Green Skies or any Black Tower book?  Well, we all think about that for fun and there are old time British comic artists I would have loved to work with and many of them are now gone.

 I would have loved to see Hansrudi Wascher's take on the book!

But in no particular order -dead or alive since either way I could not afford to pay them:

George Perez


JLA/Avengers #4 Art by George Perez


John Byrne

Avengers art by John Byrne


Sal Buscema



 art by Sal Buscema 


John Buscema


 
art by John Buscema  


Dave Gibbons
art by Dave Gibbons

There are others and in another parallel universe I am quite sure that as a very wealthy Stan Lee type I have hired these people....and others! In this parallel...Ben Dilworth just to see how long it takes for him to crack under the strain (eye or otherwise)😂😂😂

No comments:

Post a Comment