PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Sunday 26 July 2020

Closure of Blog

As of this coming Friday (1st August) the British Golden Age comics blog closes.

Since 2012 it has (despite a year of inactivity) accrued over 34,000.  I have made 25appeals -zero resaponses. No comments. No support.  And last Friday I once again saw the two faced 'comic fan' in action.

I've work to do and a life to live.  From now on if you want someone with a big archiove of British Golden Age comics and willingness to share it....you can go find another blog (who were mostly stealing my info and posts anyway).

Comic Bits magazine and the Golden Age publications are now going to be your (have to pay for) sources of material.

2 comments:

  1. well good and bad, eh? it's sad when something finishes but sometimes that has to be....ah well... oh, the package arrived. Yeah! I'll look it over later. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. on my way home. I'll read GREEN SKIES later. Yay! I'm so happy ! Talk to you tomorrow. TTFN.

    ReplyDelete