PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Friday 10 July 2020

Well, with a few brief interruptions...

I started adding text (a LOT of text) at 12:30 hrs and it is now 21:22 hrs and Green Skies has been lettered up to page 41.

After theweekend gardening break I reckon that I should have the full lettering done by next Friday at the latest. Vol. 3 Part II has a couple of major story plots so I take my time.

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy and take your time. Creation is worth the time. And the effort. TTFN

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the light isn't so good I have to leave the painting of figures -they are 1" and 2.5" and you NEED light! So I may just clean up pages. Its quite addictive doing lettering. I have no idea why!! But once you see a scanned page with ytext on it....loverly!

    ReplyDelete