PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Thursday 30 July 2020

Keep Smiling!

Scanned all 130pp of Green Skies V. 3 Part III today. Today being 30th July, 2020 I thought it was interesting to note the date on page 80 (pp 336 as it was then): "30th July 2019"

Tomorrow I intend sitting down and scanning the pages for Part IV and once that is done it's a little (HAH!) page cleaning and lettering.

When that final volume is published it will end a story that began in 1987 (as told elsewhere).

That is going to be one heck of a wait taken off my shoulders and I can honestly say that I will never have a project as big as this again (I don't think I'd live that long!).

Keep Smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment