PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Thursday 9 July 2020

Enjoying CBO?

The British Golden Age blog is closing permanently in September with all new posts that were planned now cancelled. After a decade of appeals to the large number of people visiting the site there has never been a comment (not one) or any support.

Same with the AOP Blog. Since 2011....nothing.

I'm closing down most internet blogs and pages in September. I think after more than a decade giving should at least get some giving in return.

No one supports CBO either so we know where that is leading.

I really do not care how many books on comics cites my work (8 if you are interested) or how many sites/blogs refer to me and my work. They are all just using my blogging for themselves and have certainly never purchased a single copy of one of my books (with one exception).

Will you miss the blogs and CBO if they are no longer there or just try to find something "like it" (good luck there)?

Black Tower Comics and Books and Black Tower Comic Shop News will continue.

Everyone has had more than a fair chance to show appreciation and support -come 30 September it is far far too late.

4 comments:

  1. I appreciate it. I don't have enough money to support it / but I've done my best. What else can I do ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do enough. Don't make mecome overthere and smack your knees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got the step ladder so CAN reach them. Still 10ft 7 inches tall? Just finished lettering p 21 of Green Skies (I only lettered 7 pages yesterday) much more fun on the new pages as it's...a less sombre chapter (chapter 11)

    ReplyDelete