PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Thursday 23 July 2020

Memory Sticks...lucky I bought extra

Lettered 9 pages today. Stored pages, sourcefile and pdf on memory stick then....computer went.

1.5 hours and it is back on. But for how long no idea. No one cares anyway so meh

At least I have now stored all my files on memory sticks.

This is what happens when you do not get sales -fib there as I sold 6 of the pricier books which made me £5.56- you cannot buy even a refurbished PC.

Hey ho.

4 comments:

  1. you must always keep back ups! Crap, man! Think of all that work lost! No ! Glad you sold a few books ... nice! Let's hope you can get a new PC soon. TTFN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Learnt from a mistake in the early 1990s when I lost a technical report (120pp) because a new computer malfunctioned. ALWAYS save everything and as soomn as pages are lettered they go into the source file, a pdf ios made and the pages -all on to a storage device! Maybe I need to push up prices on books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. not yet. Soon, I hope. 1 project in the can... next _ CRASH CAREW _ yea! Comics are fun. TTFN.

    ReplyDelete