PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Friday 16 October 2020

I Got The Snap, The Crackle and the Pop -and I ain't talking breakfast cereals!

 


The rapidly falling about PC that I had to go to after the laptop passed away (no, the pick-axe was an accident after it had passed) is cranky as hell and will close documents while I am editing pages -or it waits until I've spent five minutes on a page and then -close no save.

Today I counted the number of times this happened. For a 16pp book I edited the equivalent of 33 pages.  For a 20pp book it was 45. 

When my sister entered the room and I turned she tells me that she could hear the snp, crackle and pop of my neck and shoulders. I took pain killers.

I do this so that there are 161 books spread over 17 pages on the store front. All anyone has to do is spend their cash and buy the books. I think that' fair. I might even be able to afford a new PC or laptop (reconditioned) if enough people buy....or I could upload the sound of my snack, crackle and pop neck and shoulders?

If you get the time please conider checking the store front out -thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment