PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Sunday 4 October 2020

Laura Pergolizzi - Lost On You - LP in Rai2HD (Sarah Felberbaum)

6 comments:

  1. just received GREEN SKIES 3. read a bit of it. wow! the Time Controllers are all ... GYAA! I'll read more later. TTFN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really? kathatakathalaka ? wow! I need to read the whole thing again from ROTG! This was epic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember that Green Skies was cut back as originally it was overv 500pp. Kathatakathalaka made a cameo in Krakos (I had completely forgotten that) and ROTG and Cross Earths is deisned so you can read it without having to buy Green Skies. Dr Morg ditto. There were so many twits and so on that at one point I askled "Am I kathatakathalaka??" So long as you do not spot any major flaws in the story it should be good to go. "Epic" about covers it LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. quick comment. loved the Iron Warrior moment. Dearth is a hero.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And now you know why that doorway keeps dragging him off into time...as per Jungle Terror. Basically, everything is interlinked though I didn't know it until my mind let me know. It doesn't tell me a lot of things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. me too! night time here. off home! g'night!

    ReplyDelete