PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Sunday 25 October 2020

My up-date on the Up-date (I'm just saying WHICH update)

 Up until gone Midnight trying to fix the A4 scanner problem. It will print (combined scanner/printer) and according to all the computer messages it is working correctly.  Unfortunately the computer is also schizophrenic as it then tells me that no scanner is connected...even while telling me that it works perfectly.

So, another two hour try earlier. Nothing.

Guess I now spend a pointless day trying to fix the A3 scanner.

I'm telling you: unless you have access to spare cash ignore the computer age a much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment