PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Saturday 24 October 2020

I've Walked Away To Look At The Rain

 I should have done just that. I finally got the Mustek scanner to work and on preview the pages looked okay. Scanned 24 pages -all looked okay. Saved them.

Now, as I'd starting to edit the page I note that somehow and AFTER scanning the images all had a page length marking that would require me to re-scan all of them (like ****) or take days to clean then them with a computer that constantly shuts down documents on "Save" meaning you have to start editing from step 1 again.

And so I am closing documents and walking away from this. There were just two book to be scanmned and edited and as far as I am concerned they can wait and gather dust. No new scanner + No new PC = No new books. I'm sure you are all quite 'devastated'.

Off to stare at the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment