PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Thursday 1 October 2020

when the fun stops it is best to walk.

 The "P"  word was used again in comments on keeping CBO going. Please, I have tried and suggested Patreo as well as others to keep the blog going. No one bothers. The PayPal me to the right of this page is internet rusted over! The best way to support CBO/me is to purchase a Black Tower book -I get a percentage from a sale and you get a book.

It's interesting that the music videos have received high numbers of views. 

Last month there were 13,5 thousand blog views 

The post Thor: Ragnarok and Planet Hulk in oine movie from 2016 has been in the top 5 posts for 3 days -am I missing omething? I've actually watched it a few times now. NOT the Thor comic character I grew up on but this is movies!

Although it shows CBO is still a strong enough entity in its ownright I ought to add that it is a lot of work and I am really getting nothing out of it. It's becoming a chore with the regular trolls and spammers and as pointed out before the disappointing lack of comments does not help. If I based thingso n how I feel right now I would walk away from CBO.

More books to review or comic related material might help to keep things fresh. So if I do not post for a while remember that this is all voluntary and when the fun stops it is best to walk.

Today

United States
1.15K
Russia
535
United Kingdom
180
Canada
160
Germany
145
Netherlands
114
France
55
Japan
43
Philippines
34
Cambodia
30
United Arab Emirates
29
Romania
28
Portugal
23
Bulgaria
22
Denmark
11
Ukraine
9
Belgium
5
Ireland
5
India
5
Other
177

No comments:

Post a Comment