PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Sunday 25 October 2020

Mystic Tel Says That You Are About To Ask.....

  "Just how did you publish a book with no scanners and a failing computer?"

I started trying to scan last Thursday. My Mustek A3 Pro failed me. My Canon scanner failed me. My computer was shutting down and not saving edits. I finallyfinished editing at 16:45 hours and published about 20 minutes ago.

Every page the scanner and computer tried to fight me on and right up to the very last page it was a fight but over 2 decades of using a PC and all types of scanners teaches you skills. There is a reason I am known as "Master of the Mystic Farts"   "Master of the Mystic Scans".  Even now my PC is trying to screw up my typing this brief post.

Buy my books and help me my new equipment (I'm trying that one a "to pay bills and eat" has not worked over the last 10 years...)

I am now going to take a rest and heal my eyes and head!

No comments:

Post a Comment