PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Wednesday 14 October 2015

Now, I AM Still Here But I'm....It's Complicated.

Basically, I had a couple of reports from German UFO groups and one is only a page long but it's years since I had to translate anything like this.  The other report is 4-5 pages long from Journal Fur UFO Forschung and THAT is going to take me ages....

...and my eye problem has struck again!

So, I will be back but give me time, my old darlings!


ahhh, what a day for sticking a cucumber in the Vicar's letterbox and shouting "The Martians are coming!!!"

Oh, took this photo from my window.  No. I ain't getting involved!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon - take care you've had a crap month (understatement I know)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Health problems are frustrating. Keep your spirits up mate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well. all sorts of things/semi-familiar objects and phantoms are cropping up on the Martian surface that prey upon the anthropocentric imaginations. Awesome . . . or did I mean to say, Orsen?

    ReplyDelete