PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Wednesday 22 April 2020

Bit Of A Find Really Update

I found pages 18 and 20 of Voyagers this morning.

Quick update: I dated this wrong and it should be dated 1989 NOT 1990s -THS

But also found pages from the early 1990s of Captain Eco -which I think was drawn by Antonio deSarna?  I also found the first 19 pages (I know the other pages are in a box) of Power Women an all female super group from the early 1990s and drawn by David Gray.

I'll post a few pages from each over the next few days but having just finished painting my WW 2 Soviet infantry and Naval Infantry I also finished the modern Russian troops. That means the WW 2 Imperial Japanese army is next so I'll be busy with that and gardening.

You can still buy my books from the online store though! :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment