PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Saturday 11 April 2020

Zica Toys 2020 Sectaurs wave one heroes review

2 comments:

  1. interesting toys _ it'dbe fun to have an Iron Warrior one . . . . anyway just fin story 8 of ALMH 6 and I thought it might be a good idea for ymu to put out a new page for bored people at home - 12 horror stories they can print off and read - published 1 or 2 at a time 2 each from yokai, 2 from Phantom Det and 6 from the 5 ALMH ... if ymu likepls buy.,. etc. horror is a palliative after all take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. If my osteo arthritic hands improve over the summer I am making an Iron Warrior -I've partially finished a 3.75 inch Ally Sloper and Dr Syntax! Give MORE free stuff for people to steal and use? No. There has been absolutely no support for the continuation of CBO and there was bugger all before. Daily on the Golden Age blog I was uploading scanned, cleaned strips not seen for 70-80 years. Text features. Not a word. After a couple weeks I posted that I WOULD continue uploading more stuff if JUST one or two people said they were enjoying the strips. Even just "Enjoying". After three days I posted "No interest in the blog continuing? I'll give it three days then I close it!". Not one single word and yet the gutless little sods were downloading the scans and using them as their own online. I have put hours into posts -the mega posts hundreds of images, thousands of words...one moan about a miss-spelling. Everything else ripped off. Do I think that my audience deserve more freebie material? NO NO NO NO NO and above all else NO. Mug learnt his lesson.

    ReplyDelete