PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Tuesday 21 April 2020

Old Projects -Voyagers

I am quite sure I have a few other pages somewhere but, again, in the early 1990s, Beccy Pearce used her unique style to bring to life the adventures of John and Joan along with Professor Randall as they travel in a ridiculous looking home made rocket craft.

I was told, falsely it seems by someone I trusted, that Beccy had moved abroad suddenly. Apparently she had only moved locally.  Never trust your 'friends' in comics.

This series depended a lot on rather quirky humour as well as action -the colour banner is a watercolour produced by John "Sepp" Schiltz







2 comments:

  1. Hmmf. After all these years I've realized that I drew the Prof's nose the wrong shape! I managed to find all the Beccy Pearce Randall copy-pages in my files. No Comic Bits at all I'm sad to say and I think Bib's copies were all sold off. I would have liked those but they never turned up in the boxes that were on offer to me. They were the items that I was looking forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have all the pages? I dont!! Can you scan the ones that are missing from those here and send them via email (yeah, like you'd send scans by post!) deafness is affecting my brain! And found the Terry Bave interview in my archive of A5 paste ups!

    ReplyDelete