PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Sunday 26 April 2020

Black Tower Store Front -Where is It??

If you look you will not find it. You can order books via links but the POD just "upgraded" its system and it is a NIGHTMARE.

Three hoursto try to get a book published and there are now multiple steps in publishing the interior let alone the cover. I was working on this until 0130 hrs and started back at 1100 hrs.  I then tried publishing a second book and that just confirmed how bad the system now is.

You can order easily but the publishing side takes....well...

Old system to upload the interior....5-10 minutes
Upload the covers....2-4 minutes.

Looking at what I just did the previous 7-14 minutes is now just over an hour.

As soon as I have checked proof copies of the two new books I will post details.

2 comments:

  1. I thought it was just me who cmuldn"t access the store front due to japan Wow. Time to put a bt store front buuon on every post. Anyway, jjust fin the edits for ALMH 6 so I"ll send 3 copies of 5 and 6 gn a liule while take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, there is a book cover on Comic Bits 2 by someone I do not know and othwer covers have vanished which is off-puttingto potential buyers. What the idiots did was change everything in one go and even back in the 1980s it was standard to bring a new system online bit by bit BECAUSE of things like this. When I get time I may have to do a full CBO page with every book listed. They are making it harder and harder to use their system. From 40 minutes to publish a book to know over 1 hour due to the system skipping parts of the process. It's why I walked away on Sunday. Whether they get their act together and sort things out quickly...

    ReplyDelete