PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Tuesday 21 April 2020

The Traveller....lost

After last year's purge involving the burning of 35 years or more (actually going back to the 1970s) of papers and scripts I thought a lot of stuff was gone forever.

However, as I looked for my notes on the Terry Bave interview (which I fear is now lost forever) I found some bits and pieces of projects I was working on back in the early 1990s.

So get prepared for....uh...the Spanish Inquisition?

First off a page from The Traveller which seemed to be a sci fi mystery but developed into a surrealistic journey through the Quantum Realm. I have no idea who the artist was because they jumped ship before completing the artwork. I have a few other pages elsewhere in another box so one day....

This series (initially 4-6 issues as I left that open to the publisher who knew what money they had and what could be published) was picked up by a company but the artist refused to answer letters and was not on the phone so.....

The talking fish was a mystery but everyone seemed to think it referred to "the Godhead"

Publisher dumped the idea (quite rightly)

No comments:

Post a Comment