PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Saturday 25 February 2023

XM Studios NEW Products Full Tour 2023! | Marvel, Spider-Man, Hulk, Batman

4 comments:

  1. I see all the links are non-operational. I sincerely wonder just how stupid these companies are, shutting down informational hubs and links like this. They really are completely thick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah. I see the connections are back. Was that just my connections? All I got was a frowny face earlier on in the day. May have been just my connectivity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont think CBO was gonr. When it comes to the internet...I just shrug.

    ReplyDelete
  4. not sure what is non operational as the video plays here and if you click You Tube on the video it takes you there to view

    ReplyDelete