PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Wednesday 21 December 2022

The Audience Is There?

 Just checking stats on my Art Wanted page and so no one thinks I am fibbing:













The main reason I was checking was because CBO makes absolutely no money and I do so hate poverty. Art Wanted allows me to sell prints and that is something I am looking at for 2023 along with the Spreadshirt business. Number of views of CBO in November was 24219

Not bad stats, right?  In 2019 it stood at 10, 462 views. I wondered how my Deviant art page was going as in 2019 it had 4,863 views...


So 8.4 thousand which, again, is not bad.  It shows that the audience is there -and CBO racked up over a million views this year (as Blogger dashboard is not working currently I can't give an absolute updated figure).

If people are not buying books then perhaps t-shirts, baseball caps along with prints will be the jam for their sandwich?  Or maybe people will buy them? 😁

We'll see but I expect to still be cold and poor at Christmas 2023 but who knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment