PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Sunday 31 May 2015

Questions Questions!

Just had to post this to my Yahoo groups:

"Please, everyone.
I have UK Golden Age reprint books available online as single editions or the large collected book. 

Many questions can be answered by buying those books, helping me buy food to eat and gaining you knowledge.

The books ain't worth buying -don't ask for the info.

Yesterday and today -TEN requests for detailed info which means me spending hours of MY time for no thanks.  I'm not doing this any more. I'm not a free research service.

Please buy the books and get the info.

I now have blurred eye sight and a headache.


No comments:

Post a Comment