PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Tuesday 19 May 2015

I'm Young. I'm Hip. I'm Trendy. I'm -WTF????

So, I couldn't do any drawing as I was uploading photos to my Yahoo groups but then I saw that David "The British Manara" Gordon had taken a test on Face Book and his age was calculated at "a bright and imaginative 18 year old".

HAH!

So I thought "Yeah, do this and post it on CBO -wipe their faces in how young, hip and cool I'm calculated to be!"

I have not included any of the swear words I wrote when I saw this.


I'm a lively and outgoing 75 year old! 
 
With your general knowledge, you can't help but show other people up. Your mind is still as fit as a fiddle and you like to keep pushing yourself to learn new things....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment