PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Friday 29 October 2021

No More New Books From Black Tower


 Unfortunately no scanner and a rather aging PC that I am having to repair constantly is not helping, however, there are as I believe that I already mentioned: over 173 titles at the online books store covering horror, sci fi, action, humour and much more -and there are also the World Mystery Books.

There are ten scheduled books that have not and will not now appear for the simple reason that the produce them requires new scanner (A3) as well as a post 2010 computer -and I cannot afford a new camera let alone those items.

Sad but there you are; facts of life are quite simple and without sales (current sale stands at 94p which means I do not get that!). I am not closing the store or defunct-ing (which is not even a real word!) Black Tpower Comics and Books.  The trolls I have had to put yup with since the 1990s would love me to do that but no.

Until I can justify and have the equipment I can't do any more. Its sad that having been going since 1997 online that CBO can garner no support from the "comics community". Thousands of posts -many stolen and used by others as their own- and,,,I feel I have been posting to myself.

No more Halloween Specials for CBO because...why?

I am not going to go out of business like so many of the smaller Independents who have had no support. But I am not going to go over the top to provide a non existent "community" with free entertainment.

Back to life

No comments:

Post a Comment