PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Tuesday 8 March 2022

Incredibles Song | FLEXIBLE | Elastigirl In Real Life (Whitney Avalon & ...

2 comments:

  1. Excuse me Mr. Hooper, I'd like to contact you if you don't mind.

    I'd have messaged you over Twitter, but I lack the means to do so, you don't enable DMs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so that this is here in public. You sent me an email message, a message via Twitter and via Art Wanted. You keep digging at what characters I own and how you are trying to dig into UK characters ownership from the Golden Age period. You are NOT explaining why you are asking me more and more questions. I consider this suspecious. You say that you cannot access my interview on CBO -the link I sent you works. Then you again dig into my character ownership. Are you asking Marvel which GA US characters they REALLY have the rights to? Are you asking the same of DC? Have you asked any of the other US publishers who use American GA characters? And if not WHY are you focussing on myself and my company which has been publishing since 1984? I would suggest looking at GA American characters would be more in keeping with whatever your agenda is. Checkout the online store and as far as I am concerned the matter is closed.

    ReplyDelete