PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Thursday 3 March 2022

Yes. I Just Re-discovered Two More Lost (female) Silver Age Characters

 Oh yes. A new book just arrived today and I was expecting more illustrated text stories but instead it is a mix of text and comic sets (strips).

There are two female characters that I have never heard of before and I am going to be writing a post on these in the next week or so (I hope).

Nothing stays lost forever -not even old British characters!

No comments:

Post a Comment