PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Monday 7 December 2020

2020 -There Is STILL Going To Be A Christmas....right?

 Yes, I am fully aware that (despite the increased number of blog views in the last month) the views counter is STILL at  3,985,857.

The blog dashboard however shows the true number of views. I hate technology.

Anyway, remember your nearest and dearest (or most hated) this Christmas by giving them a Black Tower book. Yes, there are books (do not even say you never knew we published books or--- were you reading this?!!! I said DO NOT say that) with lots of lovely photos and illustrations.

Really...uh, I'm sure there are links somewhere (psst! I just posted the links onthis page).

Support the aged this year by buying Black Tower Books!

please.



2 comments:

  1. Loving In Pursuit - its fun! I've just finished a Kangy 'cover' Gogh style! It's pretty fun! Just a short story though. Anyhoo TTFN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its not un its a way of life (that I've wasted!). Sadly, only 1 copy sold so another useless waste. meh. Do you mean van Gogh? Silly question really. Phew....I needto start drawing again some time!

    ReplyDelete