PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Tuesday 15 December 2020

Mr Dilworth

 Le package has arrived!

2 comments:

  1. I did NOT mean no more special comic projects but the Y note! Art I'll take all day long :-) Merriwether is NOT 70! He almost choked on his tea when I told him that. All Sister Bernadette said was "I told you you should have had more whisky in it". Kaos in the Chronos satrip -no horns! There will -I hope- be a revellation about Old Nick and Kaos soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought a 1940s treat and I think you'd like what was in it. Don't really want to scan and upload here as scans get ripped off and as no one has ever bothered supporting CBO why giove em freebies! You still don't have email?

    ReplyDelete