PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Wednesday 2 December 2020

NEW COMIC BOOKS RELEASING DECEMBER 9TH 2020 EXCLUSIVE MARVEL DC COMICS P...

5 comments:

  1. hey Terry. Got the package. Looks fun. Sent one back. Talk to you later. TTFN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had some fun! Made a Kangy and Karoo single strip ! Looks fun ! Talk to you later. TTFN

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the Kangy and Herne strips. Rollicking classics ! That was what made comics must read back in the day ! Well, I think my Kangy might be worthy. . . only a single strip. 6 pages ... but OK. Anyway. TTFN

    ReplyDelete
  4. The thing is these were meant to be fun and adventure. WHY was Kangy living with a kangaroo (ogh cpome on -we're better than that you dirty minded lot!)? Herne did not seem to raise too many eye brows and it was fun. Oh, just for fun I've started on a new 1000pp epic:Everyone Dies! and if you believe that you're crazy! Mind you..... oh, after turning the place over I still could notfing your last letter. Today I reach over for a book and....there was the letter on top of iot. Fecking creatures of the Id. Almost finished the latest book and then I can do some comic stuff. Green Skies and BTSH 8 have to appear at some point! Justenjoy yourself and have fun drawing. I found my notes on Tarou Yamada a sort of equivalent of The Prof who investigated Yokai and monsters in Japan. Sadly never got to work on it and doubt I will. I have book loads of this stuff...rambling. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take care, too. It's cold out there ! FYI my Kangy is a horror story. I'm also workimg on a Bernadette 12 page horror strip. All good for Tales of Terror ! seeya.

    ReplyDelete