PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Saturday 19 December 2020

W-G-A-F?

 Yes. The Views counter has gone back down twice. It seems that when 4 million is reached Blogger does something but wgaf?

Some 8,452 posts (I deleted 1,000 yesterday) since I moved CBO to Blogger in 2012. I had intended comic related videoes and extra big as well as Mega posts this year but, you know, I've been asking for 10 years for any out of the millions (actual views 6.5 million) of regulars who come to CBO to support it in some way. Buy a book from the store -you get something and I get something. No. Donate...no.

Really, I'm just tired of seeing people steal original images and posts and using them as 'their' own work. Same as the millions who illegally downloaded my Eros books ("if we like it we'll buy it...after stealing money from you and the artists involved" liars and thieves). 

I've been winding down CBO this year and that's it

I've seen people rant and rave other creating stuff that gets hundreds or thousands of views but no support. That's the internet. I've opted out so let's see how you find things to amuse you. Do not expect much and this year, first time since CBO was set up online in 1995, there will be no Christmas greetings. Who cares?

So I gaveenough warnings.  The behind the scenes scandals going on at DC would have been a nice post but not any more.

What you see here is what you see. My time now is precious and I am not wasting any of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment