PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Sunday 21 March 2021

Phew. You HEARD Me I Said "Phew"



 Between acting as a fox mange advisor over the last two weeks as well as concentrating on the wildlife papers I have been facing continued battles with the old PC (two hours working on it yesterday) and my Mustek A3 Pro scanner (was a great workhorse) -1800-2100 hours before I could get iot to work yesterday (known in my mind as "The day that ****** computer and double-**** pig of a ****** scanner ticked me off").

So I could not scan any of the pages from books to be reviewed -publisjhers should provide such pages on their sites for reviewers to use.  I have A3 art waiting to be scanned and I doubt that's going to happen for a while but I might get away with some of the A4 art for new books or stuff I've already scanned.

But no real sales bringing in money for new equipment you'll know why CBO is not being updated one day.  Pretty soon I'm guessing because osteoarthritis in hands and delicately nudging PCs along do not go too well together.

So a few more reviews to go and I'm done with my commitments. 

Phew

No comments:

Post a Comment