PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Thursday 18 March 2021

The Story of the Supernaturals & The Mystery of “The Doll”

4 comments:

  1. was this some od your work? cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be honest I wrote stuff, got paid and that was it. Often a slight change would be made but I certainly contributed but after all this time all I recall is that there was a problem with Tonka and I came up with The Paranormals which was quite dark then Fkleetway dropped the whole idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In fact the stories were darker than the origin story as you had the evil ones breaking into mortal realm and Doomchilde ....well, his name says it all. But I had this response to one story: "If I was a kidand read that I'd cack my pants! Pity we can't publish it!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Must have been a really sheltered kid! Then, I'm speaking as one kid who was brought up living atop a medieval cemetary and uncovering bones when we did any serious gardening. Plus being a born Surrealist and having a dad from Transylvania, I think, from the material I saw, I would have enjoyed Supernaturals as a child. A great shame! Cue the Toccata and Fugue.

    ReplyDelete