PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Thursday 4 March 2021

The Invasion Earth Trilogy -How Many Pages?

 


I had wondered this myself so when someone made a comment (not on CBO) about this I counted them.

Return of the Gods has 331 pp

Cross Earths Caper  107pp

Green Skies pt 1 203pp

Green Skies part 2 126pp

Green Skies part 3  124pp

Totalling....896 pages of super heroes, supernatural, science fiction and other genres intermixed.

I am told that with The Green Skies it is best not to try to read through in one go. The plot twists and turns and character stories can be overwhelming.  In fact, this is why Return and Green Skies I-III are broken up into chapters so that you can read one at a time  -I looked at them and if there were not chapters some comickers might get their minds blown. I try never to read my work once published but I did double check because this was a mammoth project begun decades ago and, yes, the chapter format works well.

Actually finishing the Invasion Earth anthology was a huge sigh of relief since my nearly croaking it a few years back would have meant it never being finished.

I have to point out to my readers in the United States that I am currently working with my print on demand company to make my books no longer available in the United States. Every sale I get results in my being hit with US taxes on -two books sold the other day and my profit from those is £00.00 and I cannot keep doing that as a business so drastic steps need to be taken. Sorry.

The rest of the world...you're safe!



No comments:

Post a Comment