PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Thursday 29 April 2021

Okay....Blogger Wins and Fleetway Editors

 It has just taken ten minutes to sort out a mess Blogger made of the editing tool. I am seeing this more often and more people stopping blogging. so perhaps Blogger is going to close its doors?

Also, I had two private messages trying to find out who at Fleetway had been behind project cancelling. One person got it right but I am not saying. There were two editors at the company known for "liking a drink"...well, liking a LOT of drinks. It seems that both were known to scribble notes to board members about other staffers and try to kill new projects -it eventually came back tpo bite one of them on the ass -twice.

I really could not care less because we are talking over 30 years ago and I'd much sooner corner the Egmont editor who did a runner owing me £5,000 (Egmont washed their hands of it and said it had been paid so "You will need to pursue him and take up the matter" which strongly sounds like he pocketed the cash (and I was not the only one robbed).

Now, back to sensible things like meditating in the greenhouseas I am sure I am creating a telepathic link with the tomato plants.

No comments:

Post a Comment