PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Tuesday 27 April 2021

Tales of Terror To Return

Luckily, Richard Anthony Pester had some art lying around that I was morethan happy to grab for the next edition of Tales of Terror (vol. 2).

Incredible piece of artwork and if I had said "no" then I wouldhave needed to be sectioned underthe Mental Health Act! Yon barbarian fellow even appears to have Black Tower's Robot Robbie's head in his hand. Of course I just need the stri[p to go with it 😁😁

TOT has been absent for quite a while so if I can get everything sorted by September it will be ready for Halloween month (as I believe they are calling it these days).

We'll see.



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous art, isn't it ? Reminiscent of Dave Gordon's work. Wonder what the story will be ? Poor Robbie....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will probably just be "a cover" as I have so many ideas on the go and very few will ever be completed. Sad but a great cover

    ReplyDelete