PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Saturday 21 January 2023

Two Comic Questions -For YOU!

 


Now here is something I have asked before but I am going to narrow things down in the hope that at least some of the couple thousand people who read this blog each day will partake.

If you are outside of the UK and you want to put forward something from your country please feel free.

So,...

List your top 3 comic book super teams that are not DC or Marvel.

List your top 3 super groups from Marvel or/and DC

Pure and simple to see what people like.

I do have another question for tomorrow...oops. It's 02:10 hrs so it's not tomorrow but later this morning. Stay tuned.

4 comments:

  1. My favourite non DC/Marvel teams were: The Mighty Crusaders (Archie/MLJ), THUNDER Agents (Tower, but I mostly read via Alan Class and 80s reprints) and BPRD.

    FAV Marvel/DC. JLA, Avengers abd Legion of Superheroes.
    Not sure my selections would be of use as I don't really read many new comics anymore

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rarely read new stuff these days. Of course the JLA/Avengers crossover by Perez was something fans wante Mighty Crusaders I have a full run of the 1960s o0nes and the 1980s Red Circle and most of the DC where, let's face it, they were NOT the Archie characters!d for a very long time! Somewhere I got a copy of Noman in the 1960s and that blew my mind and THUNDER Agents are a firm favourite and, yes, Class did fans a big favour republishing the stories. BPRD I have nothing on not even the odd Hellboy book (don't tell anyone). LSH I have a few of but I lost JLA after the 6th reboot and just could not care less about the characters any more. Avengers I am gradually losing interest in and the old volume 1 up until the 1990s is THE best run. THANKS for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1 B.R.P.D.(Dark Horse), The Authority (Wildstorm), Alan Moore Youngblood (Awesome).
    2 Claremont X-Men, Busiek Thunderbolts, Sovereign Seven.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Weirdly I have no YoungBlood and only a limited few Busiek Thunderbolts. I think I have two issues of Sovereign Seven and only limited BRPD. Claremont X-Men yes and even the Authority. Good choices.

      Delete