PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Sunday 28 December 2014

Just A Few Brief Lines

Right, my Google+ views currently stand at 1,049,278 views.

I've also been counting up the number of books and other items reviewed on CBO this year with the promise of "real" copies later or "I'll see what I can do".......and NOTHING ever turns up.

31 times.

And the "We can't really afford to send a review copy" doesn't wash.  Two of the big offenders are quite large publishers.  They are blocked now.  No review copy -no review.  Simple.  Their events being promoted here such as signings?   No more.

Start as you mean to go on I say.

My blog.  My rules.

It's good to be the king!


31 TIMES????? WOW! I POOP THAT MANY TIMES IN A DAY!
Really must ask the doctor about my bowel movements....

Here we gooooooo!  

No comments:

Post a Comment