PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Tuesday 30 December 2014

The Dark Night Detectives - Makes Orwell's 1984 Look Like A Boy Scout Manual



Ben R. Dilworth
Paperback,
A4
50 Pages 
Black & White Supersuspiscion-o-scope
Price: £8.00
Its a world where if you stand up for what is right you'll be lucky if its just a beating you get. 
A world where people are starving (if poor) and the rich live in luxury. 
A world where you have to have birthing Rights. 
Where sacrificing someone to the Devil is acceptable -as long as they pay the wages. 
A world where if you DO NOT take that bribe you WILL be made an example of. 
Some of Ben Dilworth's most provoking and dark work in ages -and far too real in 2014!

6 comments:

  1. nice new cover design. The negative image looks a lot more sinister than the real thing. Nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your package and slightly confusing note have arrived. Don't you have access to a library computer to email? Concerned about a couple things you wrote NOT suitable for discussion here. Take Care/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad the package arrived. There is no need to be concerned about me - I'm fine. And all things being equal I'll see you sometime next year - I'll be coming home for a couple of weeks. I'm more concerned with you. People do care, Terry. You don't get a wider readership becase of lack of distribution. That's basically it. The next package should give you something to think about, and the sooner I can get it finished the better - so I'm back to work. Have a happy new year. Take it easy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHY are you worried about me? Seriously, I can't get to Japan and the last time I killed anyone....okay, I ate a TINY bit of him...was...wow...ten years ago. Seriously, the drugs control the Hulk-outs and stuff. Well, after the 1999 Latvian Embassy..."incident" they had to do something. There is a party at the Japanese embassy next week to celebrate continued mass killing of highly intelligent cetaceans....I could pop by and mention you? In fact, Unkle tWiStED tells me he'll go there for me. Ever the diplomat. So...."next year"....2016 or do you mean 2015? Well have one of their prisoners ready to exchange -London Bridge as usual? Oh, and though I love seeing your artwork you do realise text on the pieces you said can't be read in places? "Or Flying" starts fading into the background from "ying" on. "Trust me. Trust me." but is the first bit (guessing) "You can/can't"? "I Am Friend" not sure what it is before "friend"? Lovely art, nice design....oh, SLIGHTLY lighter on one so its "you can" Trust me. You have to be very careful using text and I'm wondering if they just came out too dark on the copying. There, now I feel bad and I'm going to have to go out and hurt someone. I feel a bastard..........but he was standing there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do realise that I HAVE looked at distribution? (1) NOT Marvel or DC )2) Guarantee several hundred sales of each title a month...no. Even if I got distribution I'd need to sell thousands to get any money back -ask Alan Class how that works!!!
    I have plans

    ReplyDelete