PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Tuesday 24 February 2015

Black Tower And Overseas Licensing? Interesting 'New' Idea!

I seriously wonder whether people on Face Book read CBO!  I've been told that I ought to "promote Black Tower more on CBO" -more?!

The other suggestion is that I use CBO to reach out to overseas publishers who might be interested in publishing work under licence in their native tongue and "maybe you'll earn a few quid from it?"

Seriously, I HAVE done these things.

Any potential customer or overseas publisher can see what is available at any time and I've suggested this before.  Use this link.

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/hoopercomicsuk

I am always open to offers to produce foreign editions of Black Tower books. I'm always here or my contact details are in profile (top of page).

Now let's see if they read this!

No comments:

Post a Comment