PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Tuesday 17 February 2015

I Am Bored In The Extreme With Blogging

Yes, I know thousands read the CBO posts, one way or another, but I might as well be talking to myself.  Seriously, is it really that bad a "throw-away" culture that people read. Move on. Read. Move on? No one has any thoughts out of the thousands reading the posts?

At least in the old Small Press days as a publisher you received LOCs (Letters Of Comment).

Ignore me. I'm depressed and ****** off with the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment