PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Friday 15 January 2021

Mr Dilworth -PLEASE READ!!!!

 BEN COULD YOU PLEASE READ THE POST THEN THE COMMENT FROM THE FELLA SAVED 11 ENVELOPES FULL OF YOUR EARLY ARTWORK AND RESPOND ASAP? Thanks

6 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear Union was a bust. Never mind, I've got a character you'll enjoy. MAJOR VICTORY ! It's nuts ! I'll tidy my package up tomorrow - post on Wednesday. My old stuff. Great to hear! Give him my contact info - and we'll chat about what to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you mrean your postal address? That's the only info I have for you -the guy left a comment for you here so if you could just say "Hullo" it might at least be a good preliminary thanks. I think with lockdown over here a trip back and forth to the post office (the ones open) might be a very long and boring route. THIS is why you need email!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guys name is John Slavin by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would be NICE if you could respond to his comment here and then let me know HOW he should contact you. If you have no email or can't get on to Face Book let me know. The fella is a bit of a fan of your work and having saved 11 envelopes full of early art I'm sure that he'd like to know that he didn't waste his time. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok. Simply send me a postcard with contact info and then I'll get in touch. Best for me is Skype or post. Sorry for the mess around but I'm quite a private person /hard to believe I know....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sent to the ICN school? Might be difficult with lockdown in the UK. Plus postal delays in many areas. Not sure how much he purchased the envelopes for so didn't want him to go to further expense....Skype (which I have no details on). I'm guessing 11 bulky (no idea where this all came from!) envelopes full of art will be FAR TOO expensive to send to Japan -if you have a message for him I can contacyt him via Face Book and he can send the art to me and I'll send him some of your newer books as a thank you if that helps?

    ReplyDelete