PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Tuesday 10 August 2021

That is why I do this as and when I can.

 Could I just point out to the persons involved:

NO ONE backs or funds CBO therefore You are in no position to start asking why I am not publishing more. Morereviews are coming but I do them in my time. In MY time -this is not paying work.

For the last two months I have been hammering away at authporities over suspicious fox (adult and cubs) deaths -very ;likely through poisoning. Working morning until around 0200 hrs every day. That work does not pay but it is to try to save animals. 

There is a PayPalMe box to the right and if you are so concerned and want to see more content  (any of the hundreds or couple of thousand of you who visit daily) then donate. No one has bothered in...7 years.


That
 is why I do this as and when I can.

2 comments:

  1. I am greatly saddened to hear of the deaths of foxes in your area. Unfortunately, where it can be got away with, continually animal life will be destroyed by people if it doesn't fit their own ideation of how their version of 'their' countryside should be 'managed'. Everything else is 'expendable' and 'vermin'. Some 'human' beings can be the most deplorable sickening creatures on the planet.

    ReplyDelete