PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Monday 25 August 2014

Bye-Bye Face Book and my "Mad rant"

Someone has already mentioned this so, to avoid things being taken out of context by certain individuals, here is what I wrote:

"The absolute negativity in social media meant that I quit Twitter when it refused to do anything about horrific threats made towards prominent women. Never used it since. Face Book appears to be getting worse and worse and I gave it a break for a while.  Checking in today I've found very VERY nasty messages and so much negativity toward myself and others that I have decided to block the CBO auto messages to Face Book.  Also I am quitting Face Book. The internet and social media were supposed to improve our lives not create a hot spot for anonymous racist, sexist and xenophobic cowardly bastards. Goodbye."

THAT is what I wrote and nothing else. I guess the message is still there for anyone to check.

No comments:

Post a Comment