PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Thursday 14 August 2014

Yes, I Do This For YOU, The Little People Out There.

Not wishing to look an ass after anouncing how many views my Google+ had gotten since late May/June this year, I went to double check and found the number was now 652,914.

I actually find this very mystifying. I mean, as with CBO, where at least there are four regulars who comment, there is no feed-back.  I've decided to just shrug and keep doing what I do.  And I do this for you, the little people out there -and I'm not talking about the pixies because my doctor is sure that was just the new meds and he took me off them.

Seriously, all I need now is £1 per view of CBO or Google+!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment