PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Friday 8 August 2014

The Thinker. The Joy Of Meditation.


6 comments:

  1. Nice colour work on the 3 Thinkers - I think they look more psychaedelic than I imagined them ! Nice job. I'm doing a colour Thinker right now - but the wash water colours I'm useing are not a patch on this PC spray paint style. Cool.Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you might appreciate it. Mike did a nice colour job. Water colours...DO NOT believe that crap! I tried using them in a pool a few years back -total wash-out. See what I did there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I just see.... a pun ? OK....."I tried water colours a few days ago - all I got was a blue tongue and no hang over ! Total wash out...."
    Meh. Yours is better... but mine is true .....

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pun? I don't make puns. I issue forth banter of great wit.

    ReplyDelete