PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Wednesday 12 August 2015

Clarification On Non-UK Comics 澄清非英国漫画

A couple of email and Face Book queries over what I wrote a while back.

No, I did NOT mean to say that if any publisher -European or beyond- approached me that I would not work for them.  Not sure how that confusion arose.

As to whether I would turn down producing comics for a more economically poor country...yes, of course I would. Not every country has the same high GDP and not all publishers have huge budgets. The very creation of a comic is a reward but so is eating so to reply to "Steve" (not wishing to embarass him): yes, I would expect SOME payment!

Hope that settles the confusion.


澄清非英国漫画

在我写的一段时间回来一对夫妇的电子邮件和脸书查询。 不,我不是这个意思是说如果任何发行商-欧洲或周边地区-走近我,我会不会为他们工作。不知道如何混乱产生的。 至于我是否会拒绝生产的漫画更经济贫穷的国家......是的,我当然会。不是每个国家都有相同的高GDP,而不是所有的出版商有庞大的预算。非常创作漫画是一种奖励,但这样是吃如此回复“史蒂夫”(不希望他难堪):是的,我会期待一些支付 。希望平息混乱。

No comments:

Post a Comment