PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Sunday 6 September 2020

How does everyone else store their art?

I took this photo of about 7 years worth of art -not all of it as there are still pages in boxes, etc., that I put away before taking this photo!

About 3000 pages (Return of the Gods was 360pp, Green Skies around 500 plus all the other stripwork and books. Pencilled, inked, lettered and then came the pain in the arse of publishing with all the editing.

The box with "Foreign" written on it I think is work I did for India and other countries. I just did not want to double check it all again!

All in A3 plastic document wallets.

How does everyone else store their art?

1 comment:

  1. Storing is a tough one. I have filing cabinets for art up to A4 that are in colour-coded and labelled files. Large drawings and A3 art are kept in folders - some very bulky - and made from 'sugar' paper, again colour-coded and labelled and I have 4 portfolios and one large suitcase. Also, a full chest of drawers. A lot of this is old and dates back to the 70s and into college and into the early nineties. Most of my work stops in the latter decade. I have amassed very little in the last two decades.

    ReplyDelete