PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Wednesday 16 September 2020

Radio Fun Annual 1948 -George the Jolly Gee Gee

 Referenced in the Steve the Horse book.




5 comments:

  1. Always bet on the horse with hope.Nice to see Steve out there. Classics are always the best . Hope you get my package soon. TTFN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing yet. Currently finishing the re-editing/re-publishing of 21 books and its been a nightmare,. Still, so long as you have your health. Oh....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did a little drawing of George when in infants school. Amazingly, whilst sorting through stuff prior to the move, I found an old brown envelope and was surprised to find my mother had kept my drawings and dated them. A warm-hearted gesture which didn't correlate with her constant stony attitude towards me and many other people. I sometimes think telepathy would be a good talent, then no, perhaps not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Put them on the net! We need more Steve /George/ not less! PS Parents are a mixed blessing - and telepathy... brrr... Terry, if you don't get the package in a few days, I'll go to the PO and check on it. I sent it express. Goddamned COVID 19! TTFN.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Only problem with putting things on the web is that others will take them and use them and do not give a **** about giving credit. It also does not get people buying. the whole lie about the internet being THE way to go and sell was proven a lie years ago -as some retailers who went online found out.Occasional CBO cartoon on the new site might appear. I'll let you know when your package arrives but I ought to point out that NOTHING guarantees an item willbe delivered just "we lost track of it somewhere in Europe"!

    ReplyDelete