PLEASE Consider Supporting CBO

Please consider supporting Comic Bits Online because it is a very rare thing in these days of company mouthpiece blogs that are only interested in selling publicity to you. With support CBO can continue its work to bring you real comics news and expand to produce the video content for this site. Money from sales of Black Tower Comics & Books helps so please consider checking out the online store.
Thank You

Terry Hooper-Scharf

Wednesday 30 September 2020

Mr Stransky

 Your package arrived. Luckily all inside safe and in plastic so not soaked. Go through it all later but stronger envelopes for the British postal system...?




7 comments:

  1. Re your Dene Vernon's fate comment. Remember The Thing Below set AFTER WW 2 and how he was recovering?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank the Lord ! Next time I'll use something tougher! I've been cracking on with some Dene Vernon stuff ... plus a mistaken one page extro. I'll take it out but still send it to you. I'm glad you got the package. TTFN.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOTHING "special" though! Your art packages are alweays welcome BUT please, although it helps you finish a project by adding a cover logo and BT tower, include just the plain cover art. The way the printerswork the logo on Masked Marshal would just be a fuzzy blur and altering a cover to include sharper text is a pain -said MM cover took me 20 minutes to alter. You're a far better artist than me so let's pretend I'm a far better editor after 40 years than you are :-P :-P :-P Keep healthy and safe and ALL the art you've sent me is safe in a Dilworth Box!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Corporal Relion Against the Pinko Commie Menace....hmm. Sentient filing cabinet. All ideas I come up with LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Sentient Filing Cabinet was one of my few strokes of clarity! Working! TTFN

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had so many ideas centred around that filing cabinet!

    ReplyDelete